Jace was on 4.0 liter @ 30-35% Hes doing really well and just slowly getting better with his breathing. Hes eating 31ml of food with the 24 cal of fortifier. He did skin to skin with Mom today while Grandma Lori held Liam and Auntie Bre held Stella...Jace gained 80 grams weighing 3lbs 10oz!
Liam was off his cannula when I came in this morning! He has been off before so I dont want to get too excited but I left today at 6:30pm and he was still off of it! So even if he has to go back on he is getting that much better to be able to have it off for at least one day! =) One of these times it will stay off for good! lol Liam is drinking 30ml of milk @ 24 calories of fortifier. He gained 40grams bringing him to 3lbs 12oz!
*I seen this bible verse and had to post it, we are praying every day for the progress of the babies, we thank everyone for your continued prayers also and we are SO thankful to God for EVERY little step forward!
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2 =)
No comments:
Post a Comment