Monday, November 1, 2010

***Rick and I finally got out of the house and went to Corey and Jaelenes to hang out for Halloween, it was so good to see a lot of our friends and there babies and catch up it has been so long and everyones babies looked HUGE! lol Stella lynn stayed with Grandma Lori since shes not supposed to be around little kids right now with RSV season and we missed her the whole time! =) 

Jace- Gained weight the last couple of days and now weighs 5lbs 6oz! He had to be put back on oxygen barely anything but just enough to help him remember to breath...(2 steps forward 1 step back!) I try to remember what the nurses tell me so I dont get discouraged when this happens, I am definitely ready for 5 steps forward and none back! lol I am still SO grateful for the progress they have made and if the worst thing is he has to be in the NICU a couple days longer on oxygen till his lungs get stronger than thats fine, Rick keeps telling me its going to be here before you know it, they need to be in there till there all better, etc...its encouraging but I am impatient! Through all of this I dont think I have learned to be any less patient just able to handle it differently, lol. I guess thats a step in the right direction...

Liam- He lost weight one night and then gained weight and now weighs 6lbs 3oz, you can no longer see his neck! lol I know it sounds funny 6lbs isnt that big but its true he has a double maybe even a triple layer neck! haha Both boys were taken off there reglan medicine for acid reflux but are both still on caffeine. 

Stella- Is doing great! She drinks about 60mls every feeding and she is eating about every 3 1/2 hours...She is getting along well with Molly and Maddy they sit right next to us wherever we go, Marley on the other hand wants to play and lick her and doesnt get how small she still is, hes learning though ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I don't even know your first name but I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Heidi and I live in the same town as you. I am 4 months pregnant with triplet! I knew you existed through Traci Farias photography website. And then my dad met someone at a truckers bible study sunday morning who knew you and so they gave me your blog address. I know you're in the middle of the joys and being a new mom but I would LOVE to email you because your life now will be mine in a few short months! If you wouldn't mind answering some questions for me or just staying in contact via email that would be great! And who knows, maybe someday our triplets can meet :) My email is hholguin5@yahoo.com. And my blog is randhholguin.blogspot.com. Congratulations on your new family of 5! They are precious! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete