Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 2nd...

Jace- Gained weight last night and now weighs 5lbs 8oz! He is still on room air doing good, he has shallow breathing but his lungs will get stronger with time...He is drinking 45ml of food with the 22 calorie fortifier. Here is a picture of Jace and I...


Liam- Gained 4grams so he still weighs 6lbs 4oz. He is eating 50ml of food and also getting the 22 calorie fortifier. He is also on room air doing well. He was wide awak for over 2 1/2 hours today while I was there so maybe thats why he didnt gain so much? =) Here is me and the boys...
 and Liam wide awake =)


Stella- Had her Dr.s appointment today at Dr. Mcnitchs office and everything went well! She weighs 6lbs 6oz and the Dr. said she is gaining weight great at home...Even though she was in the hospital for 7 weeks and was poked with needles and machines and etc for all that time I still cried when she got her shots today...she was just lying there on the table all sweet not even knowing what to expect and then all of a sudden they stab her with two huge needles! I felt SO bad she just started screaming! With some tylenol and hugs and kisses from Mommy and Daddy she is doing great! =) I have pictures of Stella I havent downloaded yet... I will try and post tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. So glad the trips are gaining weight and doing good. I was thinking about you today and texted you. HOpe you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete