Friday, November 19, 2010

All babies home...the fun begins! =)

The last two nights have been an adventure,  it has been full of trying to get 3 newborns to sleep at the same time, fed, diapers changed, and all the other fun stuff that comes along with having babies!  Jace is getting adjusted to his new home, hes used to the lights and noises and all the people in the NICU for the past so many weeks so at night he doesnt do too well yet...he did better last night and I am praying that every night just gets better, ;)

We had Jaces first pediatrician appointment yesterday and he weighs 6lbs 9oz, the Dr. said he looked great! Liam had a Dr. appointment also the same time and he weighs 7lbs! I cant wait to weigh Stella cause she has gotten so big too! 

Here are a couple of pictures we have taken since they have been home:
Stella and Liam the first night Liam was home...
Jace hugging his brother, his first night home he was so excited to see him! =) 
oops sorry Jace, lol 
another try =)
first family picture!
Daddy holding all three babies...











3 comments:

  1. These pictures made me cry! I am so happy for you guys!! God is SOOOO good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. What a blessing! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'll be praying for you that you are able to get some kind of schedule and sleep pattern going. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a blessing!! Love you! We are praying!

    ReplyDelete