Saturday, October 30, 2010

**Ok so I keep slacking on the updates, there is not much new every day so I am probably not going to post EVERY day anymore...  The babies are doing great and we thank God every day that they get better and better!!! 

Jace- He gained weight again and now weighs 5lbs 5oz! He is slowly catching up to his brother and its getting harder and harder to tell them apart! In person you can tell but in pictures sometimes I cant even tell you who is who I have to look at the background to find out where I was sitting or what side of the crib I was on! lol Its going to be interesting when we get home! Jace is still on room air and doing great, he is drinking his bottles better and better, he is drinking 45ml,  so now we just have to get off the caffeine and pray that he does well without it! The nurses and Dr.s still wont give us an estimate of when they will come home...

Liam-He gained last night only 20 grams so he now weighs 6lbs 2oz...He is also on room air and doing great! He is getting better and better with his feedings as well, both boys breast fed yesterday and I was so excited! It will make things a lot easier once we all get home if they can do that! They both went down to 22 calorie fortifier I think I posted that yesterday...Liam is drinking 50ml every bottle now.  Here are some pictures of the boys I took yesterday, every day I go to visit them I want to cry because I am just SO amazed at how great they look, they have come so far and we love them SO much! ;)

Ok its not letting me upload pictures so I will try later....

Stella- She is doing great and sleeps a lot!  =)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sheryl! I am so happy that Liam and Jace are gaining weight and getting stronger each day..I think about you guys all the time and am so happy you guys are doing well. They will be home before you know it.
    Much love~ Amber

    ReplyDelete