Ok sorry I had to share...
Jace was at 2.5 liters anywhere from 30-35% of oxygen. They were giving him diuretics tonight to try to get rid of the haziness in his lungs which will help him get off his oxygen. He went up again his weight today and now weighs 3lbs 15oz! Hes drinking 36ml of food with still the 24 calories of fortifier. We got to do skin to skin today again with me and Liam, it is SO cute to see them together and then you can see how they really are identical, even though you know they are identical it is still so crazy to see...God is SO good and amazing how he creates each of us so unique and then to have 2 little babies that look exactly the same is crazy!
Liam is still on room air doing well! Hes also drinking 36ml of milk with the 24 calories of fortifier. He also gained today but only 10grams so he is still 4lbs. They were going to try to put him also in a open crib like Stella tonight if he is able to keep his temperature up, they were going to put him and Stella in the same crib, so in the morning I will see if they did that or not, when I called tonight they still hadnt done it cause his temp was a little low. Here is a pictures of Liam I got in a little outfit, they started dressing both the boys too now!
Stella is still on room air also. She wasnt weighed when I called tonight so I will have to wait till tomorrow to get her weight. Shes drinking 44ml of milk also with the 24 calories of fortifier. I held her for a long time today and tried breast feeding a couple of times and she just wouldnt have it, she wanted to sleep the whole time, then I tried bottle feeding her and she drank like 10ml then pinches her lips closed like sorry I dont want to do that...she has to know how to bottle feed before she can come home so she must want to wait for her brothers. ;) I was so excited the boys had clothes on I forgot to take a pitcute of Stella today so I will get lots tomorrow!
Thanks again everyone for the continued prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment