Saturday, August 13, 2011

Almost 1!!!

Its been a while like always since my last post...Not much has happened here in Sunnyside since my last post. Jace did start crawling about 2 weeks ago and the rest is history! He has been all over the house with his little sidekick Liam and they are just as curious as ever! Its so fun to watch them but just incase I cant keep a constant eye on them we decided to get a play gym for them to hang out in when I cant...They seem to like it for a while, Stella still cant crawl so shes happy if shes in there all day since she has no desire to go anywhere anyways! lol In 2 weeks they will be 1 years old and I just CANT believe it! This past year has been crazy, so much has happened and it has just flown by!!! We are having there birthday party here and lots of family and friends are coming from out of town so we are really excited! I have been getting ready for that, well the boys are being silent so I am going to go check on them, just wanted let everyone know how we were doing...God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment